Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Week 2

Well so far we have removed flooring and torn down drywall. Blake (Lane's brother) is in the process of framing in where we are putting the breakfast bar in...
...and the new upstairs guest bathroom/extension of our walkin closet
Other than that and wallpaper, not much has happened. We're moving right along this week with Blake working though! Should be able to paint next week. Lane got a big job out of town right when we got home from California, so he's not able to help much. Plumbing is being fixed and moved around, wallpaper is almost off, drywall will be put up, and lighting will be wired in.


I got my Christmas present early!...A new Dyson vacuum! You don't know how excited I am. Plus, we got a washer and dryer! (all Black Friday deals). I feel so spoiled, especially when we receive our new appliances and carpet and get to move in. I'm set for the next couple years!

No comments:

Post a Comment